Teaching Mode - online teaching work-from-home
Total vacancies: We are always hiring best teachers for online teaching PAN India
Location:West Bengal India
Candidate Profiles: Excellent English Communication (written & verbal), tech savvy should be able to manage online classes, must have own laptop with 4G internet
Qualifications:- Graduate, NTT with 2-3 years of teaching experience
Please send your CVs to E-mail- email@example.com
As per Nalanda Learning Systems’ scale and grades, the individual’s competencies and experience
- To ensure that Little Laureates policies and pedagogy are reflected in daily practice.
- To carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for an assigned class.
- To supervise the mentors and improve the quality of their work.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day work and management of the school and the welfare of the pupils, during on-site activities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children and mentors.
- To promote the aims and objectives of Little Laureates and maintain its philosophy of education.
- To assist the mentor in promoting the ethos of the school.
- To assist the mentor in managing the academics of the school.
- To ensure that the Lesson Plan is followed in all the classes, new advancements in technology are used regularly.
- To maintain mark sheets, attendance tracks of students and staff.
- To ensure that mentors correct work done by students regularly.
- To communicate and consult with parents over all aspects of their children’s education – academic, social and emotional.
- To handle parents’ issues in coordination with the HO.
- To ensure all reports and data are send to the HO on time.
- To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
- To plan and prepare the team for the activities of the month.
- To organise the classroom and learning resources and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- To make necessary visits to schools as and when it is required.
- To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils’ learning.
- To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children’s progress.
- To help the parents with technical assistance if needed.
- To participate in staff meetings conducted by HO resources as required.
- To promote equality as an integral part of the role and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity.
- To be punctual, prompt and time bound in the execution of duties.
- To coordinate with the parents on a daily basis and arrange for extra initiatives if needed.
- To conduct the classes in absence of the mentors.
- To conduct Webinars with parents on selected Topics as mentioned in the Academic Calendar.
- To help the students and parents with any problem, both Academic and Non-Academic and resolve the matter immediately.
- To train the teachers as and when it is required.
Please send your CVs to E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
or CALL: 93303-77305