Both education and personality development in a child go hand in hand. Therefore, parents need to improve both these areas of their child’s life. A preschool may not be as academically rigorous as other schools but it contributes to the overall development of the children taking a step forward towards academia.
Here in India, a preschool is often referred to as a playschool or nursery school. It usually comes before kindergarten or primary school. Since the last few years, especially with the recent outbreak of the coronavirus, the online education system has become a lot more effective. Many famous online school brands provide effective preschool online classes India. While conventional teaching is still in practice, people are slowly turning towards an effective change in the modern education system in the country. While the worldwide pandemic has managed to enforce us to stay at home, we have adapted our lives and ventured into the online world of work and education. The online classes act as a foundation for future learning in the country.
What is the Importance of Preschools in India?
The first five years of any child’s life are some of the crucial periods they have to go through. It is the time for rapid and critical development in a child’s life. Therefore, preschool acts as a foundation for learning and development in a child’s life. A preschool influences the personality development of a child. The teachers, facilities, outlooks, curriculum, and administration of the preschool – all play a huge role in the student’s life.
There are certain goals of preschool education that are essential to the development of an individual. Some of them are stated below:
● To develop the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual bond among the children for proper personality development.
● To boost social skills, self-esteem, and confidence.
● To teach both formal and informal manners.
● To foster good behavior and independence in the children.
● For encouraging the analytical, creative, and thinking power of the children.
● For inculcating an interest in learning and academia.
With the growing popularity of preschool online classes India, more and more toddlers are getting admitted and starting their journey towards a life of academia and self-development. Most students in India start going to a playschool at the ages between 18 months and 5 years. The ideal age, however, depends on the needs of every single kid. However, it is important to note that children below the age of 3 should only have unstructured playtime and social activities without any formal education as the consequences of forced instructions can hinder the development of the children.
Here are some pointers to select the best preschool:
● Ask your friends and family for recommendations.
● Go online and look for reviews.
● Check if the class timings and durations are appropriate.
● Learn about the methods and philosophies used by the school.
● Look into their fee structure and teacher credentials.
● Check the behavior of the staff and administration.
● Look into their policies and the way they interact with their parents and children.
Due to the first formative years of your child’s life, you should choose the best preschool for them. Investing in your baby’s future now would help you in the long run.